Based on research and analytics, 25% users abandon most apps after on-time use. Other research claims that a mobile app loses nearly 75% active users within just 3 days of downloading the app. So, in this jam-packed mobile app industry, you will witness a fierce competition. It is becoming more and more difficult to get your app noticed, although you have an excellent app. You can’t afford to make mistakes. You’ll have to channel all your app development efforts in the correct direction.
In this situation, it is quite natural for the app developers and designers to look at the successful dedicated app developers in the app industry. They become role models for brands to make realistic objectives and concentrate on their long-terms achievements.
When it comes to events, people just love going outside and enjoying themselves. So, lately, there has been a great demand for event ticket booking apps. Eventbrite is topping the charts when it comes to online event ticket booking apps.
What Makes Eventbrite So Special?
Eventbrite is a well-known event app that assists to offer a customized and personalized experience. This event app integrates all the team members flawlessly in the process, from sponsors to tech-savvy attendees.
Regardless of which aspect of the app you look at, it is an excellent blend of finesse and features. It is a great combination of characteristics like how this app drives participation with the help of notifications and how it promotes information sharing via real-time updates. Eventbrite is on the top of the game with constant performance.
The Features of an Event Ticket Booking App Like Eventbrite:
The features that startups and entrepreneurs work around when creating an event management and ticket booking app like Eventbrite while are different on intricate levels contain elements that are not just common but must-haves. Right from the beginning of the process, you should know that there are two parts of the app: For the users and for the Admin Panel. Let’s have a look at them individually.
USER SIDE FEATURES:
- Event Listing: Your screen will display a list of every movie or event showing or happening in the state or city.
- Filter: This functionality lets users filter the events based on their different preference such as timing, location, rating, and more.
- Rating: In this event’s page section, users can leave a rating after attending an event. At this place, users can also find out what others are taking about a particular event.
- Event Details: In this section, the details of every individual even will be displayed – the event details, ticket prices, terms and conditions, and more.
- mTicket and eTicket: An event management and tickets booking app should allow users to provide their email address and mobile number to send the tickets there automatically after they buy them.
- GPS: With this feature, users can locate the venue easily and also find the distance between the venue and their present location.
- Download Ticket: Except for automatic ticket generation in the form of emails and SMS, users should be given the option to download their ticket.
- Booking History: With this feature, users can view their booking history in the app.
- Booking Screen: An event ticket book app should have a booking screen that can help users choose a seat.
- Settings: This feature is present mainly in the app’s menu option. It enables users to see and change the details of their profile, choose the preferred ticket type, and offer the option of getting notifications.
ADMIN SIDE FEATURES:
- Dashboard: This feature offers admin side the ease of getting a complete look of their app’s performance, including the engagement count, the download rate, events genre getting utmost hits, and more.
- Shows Management: Another important element that gives an answer to how much does it cost to develop an app like Eventbrite is shows management. With this feature, the admin can add events and change details as well.
- User Management: The next element that you should consider to find the cost of making an event app is user management. It helps manage the user base. It also tells a business about the problems users are facing with their support team and ways to interact with the app individually.
- Venue Management: Another thing that your event app development company India should specialize in is building a place for the admin to always keep the details of the venue updated.
- Push Notifications: In this section, the admin should be able to enter notifications and schedule their timing.
- Content Management: This lets admin handle the content management part like event details, updated terms and condition, and more.
- Booking Manager: Another important part to consider for finding the event app cost is booking management. The feature keeps admin updated on the total number of bookings on the app and their timing.
How Much Cost to Develop an Event App like Eventbrite?
An honest answer to this question depends on many factors. However, if you’re looking for an event app development solutions that work around all the features we enlisted above, we can estimate the cost range. You can hire app developers India team from India App Developer to help you with the same.
According to Top Mobile app development company in India, the development cost will fall somewhere between $50K and $80K. This is the cost when you’re building an app in line of the features set we shared. This cost range includes everything right from design through to development as well as app’s maintenance.
So, with all this, if you think that you are ready to enter the event management and ticket booking app market, get in touch with India App Developer immediately and we will ensure to help you create the best event app for Android & iOS.